Security of Your Personal Information:
Contact information such as name, email address, phone number and other information required during a purchase are all referred to as “personal identification information”. All information entered by a customer is on a voluntary bias however is necessary in the purchase of any Kay Ley Collective products and or signing up for the Kay Ley Collective rewards program. We encourage the use of creating an account with Kay Ley Collective with an understanding that your personal information will be needed in doing so. A customer is not required to create an account to visit our website, but we would love to have your join our loyalty program to gain access to exclusive deals and new product launches. You may choose to disable the use of your information by enabling your privacy settings on your device to restrict usage of data.
How we use your information:
- Send you requested information.
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you emails or other marketing communications
- Respond to your questions or concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts and otherwise assess the needs of our business through your advice and inquiries.
How we may share your information:
- We do not intend to share your information on a large scale in any means. Your personal information will only be used towards assisting and helping facilitate normal business functions inclusive of:
- Order fulfillment and delivery
- Customer service and support
- Email service delivery
- Advertising, marketing, surveys, promotions, etc.
- Back-office procedures and software/technology updates, website development and hosting, data processing, etc,
- Payment processing services via Shopify.
- Fraud protection.
- Legal, accounting, audit, and other professional service providers.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Data is collected and stored by Kay Ley Collective in the USA only.
Need to request a copy of the information that we have on file? Please do so by emailing Please allow up to 30 days to respond to such inquiries.
Any information used during the purchasing process, return or exchange process, and signing up with our rewards program is considered to be personal data. This data is only obtainable via the customer and will only be used by Kay Ley Collective for purchases, exchanges, and our rewards program initiation.
Kay Ley Collective does not reserve the right to share your information with third parties. Only those necessary to deliver your order, for example, would gain access to your given information. Such third party service providers include fulfillment warehouses and parcel carriers who help to ship and deliver your orders.